At Little Ireland we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Little Ireland's services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
No Confidentiality for Customer FeedbackFeedback and other comments and statements that you chose to submit to Little Ireland by any means - whether by e-mail to Little Ireland Customer Service, telephone, letter, or any other means - shall be considered nonconfidential. Little Ireland is free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
UsesWe may use personal or business information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
We may also use personal information or business information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Little Ireland technologies and services.
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as Little Ireland Search. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up for a Little Ireland website or other Little Ireland service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal or business information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we may also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Little Ireland services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information - When you use Little Ireland services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Little Ireland, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Affiliated sites - We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Little Ireland in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Developing new services.